Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Jill and Jesse were big fans of launching kamikaze paper airplanes out the window during the parade. (You can't see it because of the glare, but Jesse is in the middle of folding one in the photo.) I was in charge of checking off floats and balloons as the parade progressed (which is what my coffee mug-full of mimosa's is anchoring down in the photo).

Thanks to my coworker, Priscilla, who took the photo and provided the bagels- and mimosa- makings!

3 comments:

Liz Warner said...

Great picture! Jesse looks almost deviant... Cute, but deviant...

Manhattan Milkmaid said...

Well, he was throwing paper airplanes out the window. That probably violates some city ordinance...

Natalia said...

I think I'm gonna start using the term "kamikaze paper airplanes" as part of my daily vocabulary.